Wednesday, March 14
7:30 - 10:00 a.m.
5 Concourse Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30328
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will have a significant impact on the structuring of private equity investments. Join Aprio for a tax reform breakfast discussion on Wednesday, March 14, from 7:30 to 10:00 a.m. as we cover the most significant tax changes since 1986, the impact on venture capital and private equity funds, partners and portfolio companies, and how you may be affected individually.
We will discuss specific changes that will directly impact you, including:
- Tax structuring alternatives to maximize ROI
- Interest deduction limitations
- Deduction for income pass-through entities
- Look-through rules for effectively connected income related to foreign investors
- International tax provisions impacting portfolio companies, including Transition Tax, GILTI and FDII
Please register by Tuesday, March 13. If you have questions, please contact Kayla Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.