Got friends that would make great Aprio team members? Refer them to Aprio! The Aprio alumni referral program pays cash rewards for referrals that result in successful full-time hires. It’s a win-win proposition for you, your qualified referral and Aprio! Complete the form on this page to refer a friend.
How to refer a friend
- Be an eligible Aprio alumni
To be eligible you must have left Aprio in “good standing.”
- Collect your referral’s information
Gather your referral’s first and last name, email address, phone number, place of residence and a soft copy of your referral’s resume. For more information on Aprio job titles and open positions check out Aprio Career Opportunities.
- Complete Aprio’s alumni referral form
Complete and submit the referral form on this page. We’ll take it from there!
Terms, conditions and awards
Award payment conditions – We like to keep things simple. To receive an Aprio alumni referal award the following conditions must be met:
- Canidates must be hired for a “full-time” position (i.e. 30 hours minimum per week).
- The referring alumni must be solely responsible for introducing the new hire to the firm.
- There must be no other recruiting fees associated with the new hire.
- Sorry, campus recruits, interns and former Aprio employees do not qualify.
- Referred hires must successfully complete 90 day’s with the firm.
- Note: All rewards over $600 are considered taxable income and will require a W9.